Free shipping on orders over $60and free returns
Free shipping on orders over $60 and free returns! (in Canada only - does not apply to wholesale orders).
Canada: Packages are usually shipped the next day with Canada Post and can take up to 6 business days to be delivered. (Between major urban centres within Canada, it usually takes between 1 to 2 business days). All canadian orders are shipping from Montreal.
** In case of a Canada Post strike or lockout, packages will be shipped through Dicom, Purolator or Canpar.**
US: The packages will be shipped by airmail and will arrive within 4 to 8 business days. Did you know that we have a US site? www.momzelle.com/us/ . Orders placed on our US site are shipped from Champlain, NY, with USPS and arrives quickier.
Other countries: By small packet international air, orders usually arrive within 5 to 15 business days, depending on the destination. The buyer is responsible for any duty charges that could be incurred.
A pre-paid Canada Post shipping label is included in each package
At Momzelle, we want you to feel 100% satisfied with your purchase. Nursing clothes may be returned or exchanged, provided that they have only been tried on and not worn or washed, still have their tag on, and are in “as new” condition.
You can return your item(s) using the carrier of your choice or by using the pre-paid Canada Post shipping label included in your package (canadian orders only).
- Carefully pack the item(s) to be returned and enclose this completed return/exchange form.
- Affix your Canada Post return shipping label to the packaging or address the package to the address noted below. Make sure no other tracking labels are shown.
- If using the shipping label provided, take the package to your nearest Canada Post outlet or drop your package in a Canada Post mail box.
Refunds for items returned within 30 days of the purchase date will be credited in the same form as the original payment type. After 30 days, a credit for a future order on www.momzelle.com will be issued, less shipping costs if your original order falls below $60.
How to Exchange
The items listed in the clearance section are only exchangeable. You can re-order online your new top(s) and indicate on the return/exchange form that you have already re-ordred. In this case, we will refund you newest order when we receive your return. If another order has not been placed, we will issue a gift card for the refund for items in the sale section.
I want to exchange my nursing top but I ordered during a sale. How can I get the sale price if I re-order from the website at regular price?
We recommend that you re-order the size and/or colour that you want right away so you receive the top you want quickly. If the prices have changed, please indicate on your return/exchange form in the package you send us that you have already re-ordered and that you want the second order refunded. We will be sure to refund the more expensive order on your credit card.
The clothes you bought are on sale today? We adjust prices up to 7 days after the purchase date, on gift cards only. Contact us at email@example.com, or call us at 1-866-941-5109.
Return address in Canada:
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- A refund/credit will be issued as soon as we receive and process your return.
- Please allow up to two billing cycles for a refund to appear on your credit card statement.
- Special offers may be subject to changes by a return/exchange, including the free shipping over $60.