Designed for all stages of pregnancy and nursing, this top is ruched on the sides to grow with your belly and flatter the post-partum figure. The trendy stripes conceal the nursing opening.
- Designed to be worn through all stages of pregnancy and breastfeeding with ruching on the sides that allow room for a growing belly and flattering the post-partum figure.
- This cute, yet sophisticated top will quickly become a wardrobe staple.
- Universal breast openings ensure discreet and comfortable breastfeeding experience. Simply lift the front panel to access your nursing bra.
- Lightweight fabric that ensures just enough warmth and coziness for the nursing mama all year round.
Fabric & Care
- We understand what a breastfeeding mother needs. We have chosen high quality fabric designed to be worn and washed again and again and again :) The fabric holds its shape and does not pill.
- 94% cotton, 6% Spandex.
- Heather Navy Stripes - 58% Coton, 37% Polyester, 5% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Fit & Sizing
- Choose your size based on your pre-pregnancy size.
- Length (small): 29 inches (flat measurement). Please check our sizing chart for all details.
Momzelle Sizing Guide
How to Measure Your Momzelle Clothes
Momzelle sizing has been tested by thousands of women in Canada and the US. Simply take the size you are used to wearing before pregnancy (the shirts are made with the postpartum figure in mind).
If you are between two sizes, take the smaller size.
1. Measuring the chest
Measure the widest part of the chest, make sure that the measuring tape is straight all around - measure in inches!
2. Measuring the waist
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point.
3. Measuring the hips
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
Momzelle Top & Dresses Size Chart
FREE shipping on all orders until Wednesday January 23rd!
- All orders in Canada are shipped by Canada Post with a tracking number, from Montreal, the next business day. It takes generally 1-5 business days depending of where you live in Canada.
- To the United States, packages are delivered by USPS. American customers, please note that we can display prices in USD while shopping, but that all prices are in Canadian dollars during checkout. There are no duties for packages going to the USA and it takes 4-6 business days.
Returns are simple and easy
- Thank you so much for ordering Momzelle. We are a small, family owned business and are thrilled to be a part of your pregnancy and breastfeeding journey. We want you to feel 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Items not washed or worn can be returned for a refund within 30 of the purchase. After 30 days, a store credit will be issued.
- See our full return/exchange policy here.