Amazing comfort, support and style are offered in this high quality, classic nursing bra.
- Wire free, this nursing bra offers great support.
- Comfortable fit and beautiful silhouette.
- 5 hooks and eye for versatility in the fit as your body changes through pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Easy to use one-handed breastfeeding clips.
- Amazing price for the quality! This bra has the same quality and attention to detail as a bra that will cost you $50 to $65. We have decided to put it at this price so that more breastfeeding mothers can access a great bra.
- Same cup sizing and fit as our popular lace nursing bra.
Fabric & Care
- 92% Nylon, 8 % Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry.
Very comfortable bra, and true to size. Great basic piece in my nursing wardrobe.
Momzelle Sizing Guide
How to Measure Your Bra Size
Feedback from women in our boutique and at our retailers is that the fit of our nursing bras is great and the sizing is accurate.
We recommend choosing your nursing bra around the 8th month of your pregnancy. Make sure that it is attached at its largest size. After birth, your rib cage will get back to its natural size, you will then be able to adjust your bra accordingly. Our nursing bras have 5 sets of hooks to help you find the perfect fit.
1. Measuring the underbust
Place the tape around your rib cage under your bust to measure - measure in inches!
2. Measuring the chest
Measure the widest part of the chest, make sure that the measuring tape is straight all around - measure in inches!
Size Chart for Classic & Lace Bra
|33 - 34||B||A|
|34 - 35||C||B|
|35 - 36||C||B||A|
|36 - 37||C||B|
|37 - 38||D||C||A|
|38 - 39||DD||D||B|
|39 - 40||E||DD||C|
|40 - 41||DD||D||C|
|41 - 42||E||D||D|
|42 - 43||DD||DD|
|43 - 44||E||DD|
|44 - 45||E||DD|
Size Chart for Seamless Bra
FREE shipping on orders over $79 !
- We are following the guidelines and regulations announced by the Federal and Quebec governments for COVID-19. Our online store remains open and orders are shipped as usual by Canada Post.
- For orders under $79, there is a flat shipping rate of $7.99. All orders in Canada are shipped by Canada Post with a tracking number, from Montreal, within 2 business days. It takes generally 1-5 business days depending of where you live in Canada.
- To the United States, packages are delivered by USPS. American customers, please note that we can display prices in USD while shopping, but that all prices are in Canadian dollars during checkout. There are no duties for packages going to the USA and it takes 4-6 business days.
- Thank you so much for ordering Momzelle. We are a small, family owned business and are thrilled to be a part of your pregnancy and breastfeeding journey. We want you to feel 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Items not washed or worn and not marked Final Sale can be returned within 30 days of the purchase.
- See our full return/exchange policy here.