Designed for pregnancy and breastfeeding, this top will keep you covered and comfortable from bump to breastfeeding and beyond! The beautiful lace detail at the shoulders and flowing silhouette add a touch of romance. To access your nursing bra, simply lift the front panel and pull the inside panel down or from the side. The ruching under the bust allows room for your growing belly while pregnant and flatters the post-partum figure while breastfeeding. This top fits a little large. If you are in between sizes, we suggest choosing the smaller size.
- This nursing top is soft, lightweight and incredibly flattering.
- The ruching just under the bust allows room for pregnancy and flatters the post-partum figure.
- Breast openings ensure discreet and comfortable breastfeeding experience.
- Lace detail at the shoulders adds romance and style to this top. Easy to dress up or pair with your favourite jeans.
- This top fits a little large. If you are in between sizes, we suggest choosing the smaller size.
Fabric & Care
- We understand what a breastfeeding mother needs. We have chosen high quality fabric designed to be worn and washed again and again and again :) The fabric holds its shape and does not pill.
- 96% Rayon, 4% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.
Fit & Sizing
- Choose your size based on your pre-pregnancy size.
- Length (small): 29 inches. Please check our sizing chart for all details.
Momzelle Sizing Guide
How to Measure Your Momzelle Clothes
Momzelle sizing has been tested by thousands of women. Simply take the size you are used to wearing before pregnancy (the shirts are made with the postpartum figure in mind).
If you are between two sizes, take the smaller size.
1. Measuring the chest
Measure the widest part of the chest, make sure that the measuring tape is straight all around - measure in inches!
2. Measuring the waist
Measure around the waist at its narrowest point.
3. Measuring the hips
Stand up straight with both feet together and measure at the widest point.
Momzelle Top & Dresses Size Chart
FREE shipping on all orders over $60 !
- For orders under $60, there is a flat rate fee of $7.99. All orders in Canada are shipped by Canada Post with a tracking number, from Montreal, the next business day. It takes generally 1-5 business days depending of where you live in Canada.
- To the United States, packages are delivered by USPS. American customers, please note that we can display prices in USD while shopping, but that all prices are in Canadian dollars during checkout. There are no duties for packages going to the USA and it takes 4-6 business days.
Returns are simple and easy
- Thank you so much for ordering Momzelle. We are a small, family owned business and are thrilled to be a part of your pregnancy and breastfeeding journey. We want you to feel 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Items not washed or worn can be returned for a refund within 30 of the purchase. After 30 days, a store credit will be issued.
- See our full return/exchange policy here.