As one customer put it "It's like yoga pants...for your boobs"! The Momzelle seamless bra is comfortable, supportive and versatile. Made with high quality, durable and super soft fabric, this bra will quickly become the only one you wear!
- Wire free and seamless for ultimate comfort.
- The perfect bra to keep you comfortable and supported during all your everyday activities (running errands, mom and baby yoga or cardio classes, even on date night!)
- Designed to fit during pregnancy and nursing.
- The straps of this nursing bra can be crossed for style and extra support.
- Removable pads.
Fabric & Care
- High quality, super soft fabric, with just the right amount of stretch!
- 74% Polyester 20% Nylon, 6% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry.
This fit true to size and is truly the most comfortable nursing bra I own. I bought two and will definitely be looking to get a couple more. The bra is supportive, soft and flexible, highly recommend it!
Momzelle Sizing Guide
How to Measure Your Bra Size
Feedback from women in our boutique and at our retailers is that the fit of our nursing bras is great and the sizing is accurate.
We recommend choosing your nursing bra around the 8th month of your pregnancy. Make sure that it is attached at its largest size. After birth, your rib cage will get back to its natural size, you will then be able to adjust your bra accordingly. Our nursing bras have 5 sets of hooks to help you find the perfect fit.
1. Measuring the underbust
Place the tape around your rib cage under your bust to measure - measure in inches!
2. Measuring the chest
Measure the widest part of the chest, make sure that the measuring tape is straight all around - measure in inches!
Size Chart for Classic & Lace Bra
|33 - 34||B||A|
|34 - 35||C||B|
|35 - 36||C||B||A|
|36 - 37||C||B|
|37 - 38||D||C||A|
|38 - 39||DD||D||B|
|39 - 40||E||DD||C|
|40 - 41||DD||D||C|
|41 - 42||E||D||D|
|42 - 43||DD||DD|
|43 - 44||E||DD|
|44 - 45||E||DD|
Size Chart for Seamless Bra
FREE shipping on all orders over $60 !
- For orders under $60, there is a flat rate fee of $7.99. All orders in Canada are shipped by Canada Post with a tracking number, from Montreal, the next business day. It takes generally 1-5 business days depending of where you live in Canada.
- To the United States, packages are delivered by USPS. American customers, please note that we can display prices in USD while shopping, but that all prices are in Canadian dollars during checkout. There are no duties for packages going to the USA and it takes 4-6 business days.
Returns are simple and easy
- Thank you so much for ordering Momzelle. We are a small, family owned business and are thrilled to be a part of your pregnancy and breastfeeding journey. We want you to feel 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Items not washed or worn can be returned for a refund within 30 of the purchase. After 30 days, a store credit will be issued.
- See our full return/exchange policy here.